2016 Sunset Trail pull behind camper. See below for pictures and description.
Now taking reservation. Camper's length is 30' 8" including the hitch. The dry weight is approximately 5,700 lbs. We've loaded this camper with everything possible to make your stay enjoyable, even an electric jack! Everything listed below is included in your rental at no extra charge!!
You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with dishes, utensils, pots & pans. Features include a microwave, 8 cu ft. refrigerator (larger than standard size), stove, oven, double sink, and lots of cabinets. We also stock the kitchen with a Keurig coffee maker, 12 cup coffee maker, toaster, trash can with bags, paper towels, dish towels & dish soap.
Living room/Dining room:
A 32" flat screen TV, docking station (12v, USB port, 110 plug), built in DVD, CD player, HD digital TV antenna, satellite prep (we do not provide the service), is just some of the extra perks you get with this unit. Camper is also equipped with an solid wood extended size dinette table, leather sleeper sofa, designer privacy shades, lots of lighting, & storage.
Beds: (Sleeps up to 9 people)
- One separate bedroom that provides privacy with real pocket doors (not curtains), and a true queen size (60x80) mattress! Bedroom also has his and her wardrobe closets.
- Bunk Beds that are wider than standard size (50 x 74). Top and bottom bunk each have a capacity weight of
- Sleeper sofa
- Dinette table that can converts into a bed.
- Clean linens are provided for queen bed. Fitted sheets provided for sofa & bunk beds.
- Full bathroom
- Shower/tub combo
- Medicine cabinet w/mirror
- Foot flush porcelain toilet
- Separate entry door from outside
- Toilet paper
- Hand soap
- Trash can
- Towel holder
- Skylight in shower
- Outdoor kitchen!
- 14 ft. electric patio awning with LED lighting
- Outside speakers
- Outside shower
- Swing-out assist grab handle
- Tinted windows
- Electric Jack
- Large 15,000 BTU AC
- 30,000 BTU Furnace
- Detector for smoke, carbon monoxide, and LP gas
- Fire extinguisher
- Minimum of 1 filled propane bottle
- Usage of portable sewer tank
Camper must be returned in a neat condition with no damage or missing items. However, leave the deep cleaning to us. You are not responsible for cleaning the camper before returning it. It's just one way we like to say THANK YOU for choosing us as your rental company!